Tuesday 03 December, 10am – 3:30pm GMT, London
Driving is one of the most dangerous workplace activities. The impact of a fatal or serious road crash involving a fleet vehicle upon an organisation, employees and the victims cannot be understated; and mismanagement of the aftermath by an organisation can cause a huge amount of trauma and damage to victims, employees and the organisation itself. It is crucial that employers are aware of the need to respond to these incidents in an effective, timely and compassionate manner – and crisis management is a means of doing so.
This training course for fleet and HR personnel looks at the procedures an organisation should have in place to provide appropriate support following a road crash or other sudden, violent event. The training covers:
- practical and procedural issues following a sudden death or serious injury;
- possible commercial and legal implications for your organisation;
- how to look after the welfare of all those involved in and affected by the incident;
- the roles and responsibilities of professionals who work with bereaved and injured people;
- what you can do to support affected personnel, and the limitations of your support;
- what you should communicate to other members of staff; and
- how to create a crisis response team.
This training costs just £50 + VAT per attendee. To register, please complete our online form.