Tuesday 11 December 2018, online, 2pm-3.30pm NZDT
Organisations have a responsibility for the health and safety of their at-work drivers and other road users, but creating a culture of road safety means going beyond basic compliance and putting it at the heart of your organisation’s health & safety policies and Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
Our academic and practitioner speaker line-up discussed:
- why it's important to address fleet safety and the benefits of doing so
- measures employers can implement to address the safety of drivers and vehicles
- how technology can assist organisations in managing their road risk
- how engaging with the local community can help to build a workplace road safety culture
- Dr Darren Wishart, Senior Lecturer, Griffith University
- Grace Tocker, Head of Sales and Service, SurePlan
- Lisa Green, Client Executive, Verizon Connect
- Jason Stapp, Health & Safety Manager, NZ Racing Board
- Caroline Perry, NZ director, Brake
This webinar was kindly sponsored by Verizon Connect.